A downloadable game for Windows
Entry for the #CGAJam game jam , restricting the use of color to one of two four-color palettes.
A Western Turn-Based Tactical Reverse Tower Defense totally not born from a desperate need to finish a game jam with little time and less sleep after multiple setbacks (screw-ups) . *
No HP. Getting shot will often severely injure or even kill you. It only takes one bullet.
- Right-Click to move and attack.
- Left-Click for character or tile information.
- [Space] to end turn.
- [R] to reload.
- WASD or Arrow Keys move the camera, when the camera lock icon isn't present in the top-right corner of the screen.
- [-] [+] allows you to iterate through all characters on the board.
- Holding [Tab] shows the turn order and dead.
- [F] toggles full screen mode
- [Escape] exits the game.
Enemy design and load outs are randomized each play through. Wyatt's weapon is also randomized.
You can reload at any point after using at least one round. It sacrifices the rest of your turn. If you run out of ammo, you automatically switch to your Bowie knife for melee combat.
|Injured||Will either reduce accuracy or subtract an action point.|
|Crippled||Reduces move range by 1-4.|
|Bleeding||Character has 1-6 rounds, until they bleed out and die.|
|Dead||No coming back from this. Death from a single bullet is not uncommon.|
We lost a chunk of work two days before the submit date, so we've had to cut a few basics out that we haven't been able to reintegrate, like turn ending, the camera is a little jerky, some AI, issues, warrants, descriptions, etc. This semi-broke our interface and introduced a couple extra bugs resulting from partially missing code. Sorry about that. We'll update this after the #cgajam is over and get everything working again.
More details soon.
Extract the stand-alone executable.
- Systemic Difficulty < Functional ChallengeJun 15, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.